Yes, it is that time of year, the time of Winter-dry skin and ragged peeling nails! If your skin is like mine, Winter wreaks havoc on my hands. That is why I am excited about this 7-Day Challenge from Neutrogena's Norwegian Formula Hand Cream!!!
To keep my manicured hands beautiful and soft (who doesn't want that, right?!?!). How? By applying Neutrogena's Norwegian Formula Hand Cream on my cuticles and hands every day following a manicure.
I already know how awesome this hand cream is as I have used it in past. However, I will admit, it has been years since I have used it. Shame on me! I know it is very effective from my past experience with it and the same has proven true yet again with my 7-day Challenge.
The Skinny on Neutrogena's Norwegian Formula Hand Cream:
- This cream is very concentrated! You only need the tiniest amount! One 2 oz tube contains over 200 applications of the cream. So, a little goes a long way.
- It produces results very quickly (after one application!).
- Heals existing dry or chapped skin and can prevent dryness or chapping, too.
- Day 1: Apply Norwegian Formula Hand Cream following Manicure: As much as I would LOVE to go get a manicure, I have been way to busy to schedule one (and get a sitter, etc). So, I opted for a home manicure. :)
- Day 2: Apply to hands and cuticles at night before bed.
- Day 3: Apply to hands and cuticles at night before bed.
- Day 4: Re-Do Manicure and apply Norwegian Formula Hand Cream to hands and cuticles after manicure dries. Note: While my hands and cuticles are improving, I believe that I need to apply it more than once a day.
- Day 5: Apply to hands and cuticles at least once during the day and at night before bed.
- Day 6: Apply to hands and cuticles at least once during the day and at night before bed.
- Day 7: Re-Do Manicure and apply Norwegian Formula Hand Cream to hands and cuticles at least once during the day and at night before bed.
There is absolutely no question that consistant use of Neutrogena's Norwegian Formula Hand cream has improved the health and condition of my cuticles and hands. The red/dry and cracked patches on my hands are completely gone. My cuticles are softer and less ragged. The peeling areas of my cuticles have started to heal. I will need to continue with during the day and nighttime application to contininue to heal my hands and cuticles. While they look much, much better, there is still more room for improvement. I mean, they were in pretty bad condition before I started this challenge. So, I will continue to use this amazing cream!
You can join me in this challenge, too! You can tag me on Instagram (pammy_blogs_beauty) and twitter @pammyblogbeauty! Use this hashtag: #NTG7DayChallenge